Carved Lime Facets, Fowler Original Signed Art Newly Crafted, Vintage-Sourced Bakelite Bangle
This bangle bracelet is an original art creation from renowned Portland, Oregon-based restorer and jewelry designer Jesse Fowler.
Laminated stacks of lime green a rare milky purple marbled, carved in detail in a beautiful faceted and arc pattern. Hand-signed by the artist.
- All Fowler pieces are one-of-a-kind completely unique works.
- Designed, crafted, and sourced from vintage authentic 1930s-era Bakelite.
- Carved design are created in-the-moment. No templates are used, allowing for an organic spontaneity in the final product.
- Bakelite naturally develops patina over time from oxidization of this War Era pre-plastic. Fowler first restores the material back to its original glamorous shine using proprietary hands-on and chemical-free techniques before crafting original pieces from these restorations.
- High intrinsic value in the material itself. Up to 90 years old, mostly re-purposed pieces or War Time factory stock intended for manufacturing jewelry but never used...until now!
- Width: 1-inches; 25-mm
- Outer Diameter: 4.25-inches; 82-mm
- Inner Diameter; 2.5-inches; 64-mm