Pale Pink and Rainbows Fowler Original Signed Bakelite Bangle, Upcycled Vintage Sourcing
This bangle bracelet is an original art creation from renowned Portland, Oregon-based restorer and jewelry designer Jesse Fowler.
A couture and fun signature art-pop piece. Restored bubble gum pink dotted with Fowler signature laminated rainbow stacks, set on the diagonal. Wear with understated staples to make your wrist the focus of the day.
- All Fowler pieces are one-of-a-kind completely unique works.
- Designed, hand-crafted, and sourced from vintage authentic 1930s-era Bakelite.
- Bakelite naturally develops patina over time from oxidization of this War Era pre-plastic. Fowler first restores the material back to its original glamorous shine using proprietary hands-on and chemical-free techniques before crafting original pieces from these restorations.
- Coveted intrinsic value in the material itself. Up to 90 years old, mostly re-purposed pieces or War Time factory stock intended for manufacturing jewelry but never used...until now!
- Width: 0.9-inches; 22-mm
- Outer Diameter: 3-inches; 69-mm
- Inner Diameter; 2.5-inches; 64-mm