Springtime Rings Bakelite Bangle Fowler Original New Signed Art, Restored Vintage Sourcing
This bangle bracelet is an original art creation from renowned Portland, Oregon-based restorer and jewelry designer Jesse Fowler.
Light and luminescent laminate design. Marble peachy pink center, opaque bright white, and outer stacks of light catching translucent light green marbled with white. A lovely elegant piece offered for a starter price.
- All Fowler pieces are one-of-a-kind completely unique works.
- Designed, hand-crafted, and sourced from vintage authentic 1930s-era Bakelite.
- Bakelite naturally develops patina over time from oxidization of this War Era pre-plastic. Fowler first restores the material back to its original glamorous shine using proprietary hands-on and chemical-free techniques before crafting original pieces from these restorations.
- High intrinsic value in the material itself. Up to 90 years old, mostly re-purposed pieces or War Time factory stock intended for manufacturing jewelry but never used...until now!
- Width: 0.75-inches; 19-mm
- Outer Diameter: 3.2-inches; 84-mm
- Inner Diameter; 2.6-inches; 65-mm